Info on George

Name: George Harold Harrison
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 142
Birthday: 25 February 1943
Died (sadly),: 29 November 2001
Favourite Colour: Purple
First band: The Quarry Men (which turned into The Beatles)
Hair: Dark brown
eyes: Brown
Favourite food: Veggie burgers (he was a vegan!)
Favourite Music: Hillybilly
Favourite Singer: Little Richard
Likes: Drive-In Movies
Favourite type of girl: friendly
Brothers and sisters: 2 brothers and 1 sister

Monday, November 28, 2011

My tribute to George


 Love one another
-George Harrison









With our love we could save the world










As long as you hate, there will be people to hate








Give me love, give me peace on earth, give me light, give me life, keep me free from birth, give me hope, help me cope, with this heavy load, trying to, touch and reach you with, heart and soul









There's high, and there's high, and to get really high--I mean so high that you can walk on the water, that high-that's where I'm going- George Harrison

"I think I'll miss him for the rest of my life"- Pattie Boyd

"Eric and I were playmates but George and I were soul mates"- Pattie Boyd



"He never gave up hoping that the dreams of the sixties could be realised. In hindsight, I think what was so special about George is that he always believed in the power of goodness" - Olivia Harrison

"It's horrible to lose your dad. But day by day I miss him more as a mate. He was my best friend in the whole world" -Dhani

"My dad didn't have many pals around, and I was his only child, so I was often in the studio with him. We were best friends." -Dhani

"But about all, he was a very easy-going guy and all he wanted was to be my best friend. I'm an only child and so he shared everything with me. Of course, he was very young to die and I was very young to lose a father. But there was nothing left unsaid between us." -Dhani

"I can't even begin to describe how I miss him. He always supported me in everything I did. He was a very wise man and I realized at an early age I could learn a lot from him. He always gave me the right
answer" -Dhani

Love one another- George Harrison

"George is probably the closest friend I have in the music world. He's the most supportive and caring musician I've met.”- Eric Clapton

Not very many present ones, unfortunately. But the great poet Rabindranath [Tagore] and many people who are far gone, you know, people like da Vinci, Einstein, you know. They can be just from different areas, but they have been great musicians like my guru [Ustad Allaudin Khan] was, and like Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, all this. And my good friend, George Harrison. -Ravi Shankar


He was one of those odd people who believe that life is somehow more important than show business.- Eric Idle


"George is like my little brother, and my best friend"- John Lennon

"We held hands, It's funny, even at the height of our friendship, as guys, you'd never hold hands.I sat with him for a few hours when he was in treatment about 10 days from his death, We joked about things – just amusing, nutty stuff. It was good. It was like we were dreaming."- Paul McCartney

"The Beatles will go on and on"- George Harrison

Here today, not alone
With my memories
Life is strange how things change
It's reality
You played a beautiful melody
That keeps on haunting me
I can always feel you by my side- Ringo Starr (Never Without You)







No comments:

Post a Comment